Friday, February 19, 2010

Gryphtalk is here!

Not sure why I didn't do this sooner, but after 7 weeks of sports talk radio, I'm going to start posting a link to the audio for my radio show here on the website. This is my weekly sports talk radio show that I co-host with Ken Cheesy about Guelph athletics. It airs every Friday at noon on CFRU 93.3FM in Guelph and on the web at www.cfru.ca.

You can also find the same audio file at www.alwaysoua.blogspot.com as Matt and Chris have generously offered to publish the link to my show. Check them out, it's great university sports content.

Matt was this week's guest on our show. Check out the following LINK for Gryphtalk from Friday, February 19, 2010. The download is at the bottom of the page. Thanks for reading/listening.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment