Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome Gryphon Sports Fans!

Welcome to MT @ UofG, my blog that will provide you with everything you need to know about Guelph Gryphons Athletics.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Mike Treadgold and I've just graduated from UofG after four and a half great years. For the past year, I've been writing sports for The Ontarion newspaper and broadcasting men's and women's basketball and women's hockey on CFRU 93.3FM, the campus radio station.

Next year, I'll be continuing with the sports radio broadcasting and working as the Sports Editor of The Ontarion.

This blog will hopefully provide you with Gryphon sports information AS IT HAPPENS, so you won't have to wait until Thursday when the newspaper comes out to get your sports info.

All suggestions are welcome at anytime - if there's a story you want covered, let me know!

Look for my articles in The Ontarion every week and support your Gryphons Athletics!

My first REAL blog will discuss the recent student decision to support the renovation of the athletic facilities, an incredible development that will see major changes on campus.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment